[Wine] Hype The Time Quest Regression

Andrew Fenn andrewfenn at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 23:45:54 CST 2012

Hi Jake,

I'd link you to wiki but it seems to be down at the moment. Basically the
best thing you can do for an issue where something stopped working is to
use "git bisect" to help you figure out exactly which commit the regression
was introduced in. This will make it much much quicker for your problem to
be fixed.

Here is a tutorial on how to use git bisect http://webchick.net/node/99 and
I am assuming you already know how to use git, wine and compile it etc. If
not then perhaps it's best to wait for the wine wiki to come back up and
figure out how to do that first.

Regards,
Andrew