[Wine] Re: Hype The Time Quest Regression

SpawnHappyJake wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jan 30 23:57:45 CST 2012

My bad. Forgot to set Windows version to NT 4.0.

However, I still need to use the native dinput, whereas at one point the Wine dinput was sufficient, if I'm remembering right.

And furthermore, Wine isn't consistently running Hype. Sometimes it crashes when it tries to start the game. (After you click "Play"). When it crashes I get that bleu error again.

And still no intro videos.

When I nicely exit Hype (hit the exit button in Hype), I come back to a properly-resolutioned desktop. But if I rudely kill Hype by using a keybinding to bring up gnome-system-monitor, which then makes the panel accessable, and then right-click and close Hype from the panel, my resolution does not correct itself. I'm guessing it's supposed to be that way, but just wanted to make sure.

Thanks for the reply, Andrew.

Jake