[Wine] Where can I get Scrapbooks for Best Friends

ahbi wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jan 31 06:30:13 CST 2012

Hi! I am thinking of making my friend a really nice scrapbook for her birthday. She loves pink and glitter. I have been looking around on the net and I haven't found a place that I can buy a scrapbook that is best friend themed. I have looked at Michaels.ca and they have lots of things to add to scrapbooks like rhinestones, paper, and stickers but they didn't seem to have the actual books. If you could tell me places (or post links) about where I can find a ScrapBOOK in Toronto, Canada I would really appreciate it!
how to build muscle fast for men (http://howtobuildmusclefastformen.net/)|how to reduce hair fall (http://edwindiaz.net/)|WHAT TO DO TO STOP HAIR LOSS (http://edwindiaz.net/what-to-do-to-stop-hair-loss-review-by-edwin-diaz/)