[Wine] Re: WoW is not beeing started, wine has problems

IceNekromant wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jan 31 14:17:07 CST 2012

Okay, I had the idea, that it is a problem of the driver.

Good.

I've done all with this page from OpenSuse-Wiki:

http://de.opensuse.org/SDB:AMD/ATI-Grafiktreiber#Installation_via_makerpm-ati-Skript

And now I want to uninstall the driver.
So, I go in my terminal and become root with:

su

Then I give the following command:

./makerpm-amd-12.1.sh -u

And then comes this error report:

Check for running this script as root ...                       [ OK ]
Check for correct runlevel to remove AMD Catalyst 12.1 ...
   Current runlevel: 5
   Error: The system is in wrong runlevel. Please switch to runl [ FAILURE ]

I know, this is not a problem for a wine forum, but maybe someone can help again?
What is a runlevel, and how I change it to uninstall the driver?

Thanks for all answers

Greetz
IceNekromant