[Wine] Re: Problem with Wine

KlMpo wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jun 2 18:44:01 CDT 2012

I am using MacPorts and i installed XCode ( downloaded from inet)

Also removed my old Wine application. Still i am getting same error.

I have tried to install each of the missing dependencies individually and have had the same result. Each attempt to install the dependency results in an error stating that the dependencies are missing. I have gone through and tried to install each of the dependencies that are listed in the error produced for each dependency. Still getting same error