[Wine] How is WOTFLIX made? General knowledge question?

deckoff wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jun 8 05:24:21 CDT 2012

Some of you probably know the online game World Of tanks. It was recommended to me by a friend. I tried to run it , patching several wine files, but the game crashed nevertheless. Mind it, I am "blessed" with intell HD 300 video. Then I came to the WOTFLIX "solution", which is reported not to be  "open source"...
My question is - how was it made? i suppose some native wine libs were replaced with known  to be working microsoft libs. Am I right? How were the faulty libs identified?