[Wine] Simple Query: E-Mailing Files in Wine to Other Computers

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 19:23:31 CDT 2012

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 12:56 PM, UsagiYojimbo <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> The version of Wine I'm using is the one from this link:
>
> http://winebottler.kronenberg.org/

This project has not been touched for over one year.  I recommend
de-installing it (drag the application to the trash) and then
installing Wine with either MacPorts or Fink.  Use the development
version (it is a beta but is well tested to not cause major system
problems.)

After doing this, go to your user directory through terminal
(Applications -> Utilities -> Terminal) and issue the command:
[code]
rm -rf .wine
wine winecfg
[/code]

This should bring up a program called Wine Configuration.  You can
exit the program if it is running fine.

You should NOT use any tutorial other than those provided in the
Applications database to get programs installed in Wine.

James