[Wine] Get a job .MediaZion Ltd. career center

Cycleshuche wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jun 11 20:39:23 CDT 2012

MediaZion Ltd. career center

MediaZion Ltd. is a young, but ambitious company. We're growing, so we need the best employees to work in the best company.

Currently we have an open position for a quality assurance manager to work at home. Maybe that's you?
Position requirements

* For doing this job, you should reside in US.
* You should be 21 years or more.
* You should have the ability to send and receive mail by the US Postal Service (letters and parcels).

We offer you

* We provide stable and high income. We always pay in time, so you don't have to worry about money.
* The job process can take as little as one hour a day. It's you to plan your day, we care only of the results.
* Great career opportunities. Our HR service will take complete care of you, investigating your strong skills and applying you for a promotion

http://www.mediazion.com/careers.html