[Wine] [PunkBuster && 64Bits Prefix]AC Multi does not works

Berillions wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jun 12 08:42:28 CDT 2012

Hi,

Since i create the hack to pass the Ubisoft Game Launcher properly, it's possible to play at the recent Ubisoft's games like AC : Revelations without a crack.

Actually, i try to play at this game in 2 prefix (the first is a 32Bits prefix and the second is a 64Bits prefix)

32Bits Prefix :
There are no problems, the game works correctly in Soloplayer mode and Multiplayer. For this second point, it's great because the Multiplayer use Punkbuster.  :D

64Bits Prefix :
It's in this prefix that i have the problem. The Soloplayer mode works perfectly but impossible to join a session in the Multiplayer Mode. I'm always kicked by Punkbuster.

PnkBstrA and PnkBstrB services are the problems :
1- When i launch game in the 32Bits Prefix, these services are launched automatically without problem. They appear in my process list so the multiplayer works fine.
2- But, when i launch the game in my 64Bits prefix, these services are not launched so it's impossible to launch a multiplayer session.

When i launch "winecfg" in the 64Bitsp prefix, i have this fixme in my console :

Code:
fixme:service:scmdatabase_autostart_services Auto-start service L"PnkBstrA" failed to start: 2

 I haven't this message in my 32Bits prefix because PnkBstrA.exe/PnkBstrB.exe services are launched

Thanks