[Wine] Xpadder does not work with keyboard

faelmc wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jun 14 18:37:22 CDT 2012

Xpadder is a very cool software that allows you to map joystick with keys and mouse.

Xpadder work on wine, recognizes the joystick, but the keyboard does not work, only mouse movements.

When you open Xpadder gives error:

Error
DirectInput Error
Controller DrangonRise Inc. Generic USB Joystick
Command GetProperty
                                                                          OK

By sending Ok, I can tinker with the program, but with problem stated above.

Terminal log:
hiphop at hiphop:~/Documentos$ env WINEPREFIX="/home/hiphop/.local/share/wineprefixes/fdm" wine "/home/hiphop/.xpadder/Xpadder.exe"
WARNING: gnome-keyring:: couldn't connect to: /tmp/keyring-Amj0dg/pkcs11: Arquivo ou diretório não encontrado
fixme:dinput:IDirectInputDevice2WImpl_GetProperty DIPROP_VIDPID not implemented
fixme:xinput:XInputGetState (0 0xb3e74c)
fixme:dinput:joy_polldev joystick cannot handle type 21 event (code 96)

Xpadder is very simple to use, the tape would be for me.
I ask friends for help to fix this.

Link for xpadder download:
http://k005.kiwi6.com/hotlink/039fzp6h4b/xpadder5_7_by_faelmc.zip or http://kiwi6.com/file/039fzp6h4b

                                                                                          FaelMc