[Wine] Re: where are wine .debs for debian Lenny and Squeeze?!?

rekuli wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jun 17 12:00:24 CDT 2012

Thanks, but I do not wish to use unstable packages.  Build myself -- worth a thought, but I suppose I need to upgrade diverse packages from outside of squeeze just to be able to compile wine...

But the question still remains: with binary packages being built for many systems, why aren't there any CURRENT wine binaries for the CURRENT stable debian releases (Squeeze), which excludes Sid and Wheezy?
Official debian package for wine is 1.0.1!