[Wine] Fwd: Hardwood solitaire III

Robert Benjamin benjie1 at cox.net
Fri Jun 22 12:52:53 CDT 2012

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[Wine] Hardwood solitaire III
Date: 	Thu, 21 Jun 2012 14:15:44 -0400
From: 	Robert Benjamin <benjie1 at cox.net>
To: 	wine <wine-users at winehq.org>

      In the Appdb I found a previous problem I had with Hardwood
Solitaire on 8/16/10, wine v 1.2 Upgraded to 1.5.6 and tried running it
but nothing happens at all. Tried setting it to windows xp, 2000, 95,
98, and global. Still I get nothing at all. The installer is
hwsoliii.exe and it did install but won't run. Using Ubuntu 12.04 32 bit
and installed wine from winehq, downloads, as user. So things went OK
til I tried to run it. BTW, it did eventually run great back in 2010
with your help. Thanks.    Bob

Forgot to give the web site for the solitaire game.  http://www.silvercrk.com   Hope someone can help get this working.  Tks again.