[Wine] Re: copying .wine to new PC : were are the menus entries ?

mohican wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Mar 1 10:22:15 CST 2012

Hi, thanks for the answer. I just saw your message today, being back from vacation.

In the meantime I have found out that, in order to transfer wine (with all its installed applications) to a new system, you need to copy
~/.wine

plus the following additionnal ressources :

~/.config/menu/ (beware if you have already modified your menu -> merge it)

~/.local/share/applications (only the .desktop files starting with "wine")

~/.local/share/applications/wine

~/.local/share/desktop-directories

~/.local/share/icons

~/.local/share/mime