[Wine] DC Universe Online

tparker tparker at etherstorm.net
Thu Mar 1 17:38:35 CST 2012

On 3/1/2012 6:30 PM, Thecaleb wrote:
> I have the latest version of wine, I have the latest version of wine tricks, and gecko. Everything installed okay with DC universe online. Everything seems to have updated just fine, BUT when I hit play nothing happens. If I hit play again it closes the entire screen.

Please run the game from terminal and post back with any error messages
it gives you. Please also include the specific version number of Wine
that you are using. The newest version in a distro repository may not be
the same as the newest available, so letting people know the specific
number makes sure people are basing their ideas to help you on the same
version you are using. You can find the version in a tab in the winecfg
window.