[Wine] Re: I ruined windows

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Mar 3 11:32:13 CST 2012

kingtux wrote:
> The part about pointing to your actual C drive is new (I looked yesterday).

Then you didn't look very well, because it was already there when I joined the forum, and that was almost 4 years ago.

> I have another windows system. I just need to know which critical parts to replace.

Everything Wine puts in the wineprefix when it creates it.

> They should have a page on repairing windows if you used your actual C drive.

Don't blame others for your own negligence. If you know enough to do something like mount --bind, you are advanced enough to understand the consequences, and should know how to fix it yourself.