[Wine] Re: I ruined windows

kingtux wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Mar 3 12:00:27 CST 2012

What you said sparked an idea. I can replace the files and folder that wine creates. I've already replaced some (system32 and explorer.exe), so I just need to finish replacing the rest of windows.

I am very curious. I happened to find mount --bind in man mount. It's not like i know all (or anything close to all) there is to know about linux.

THE WORST FAIL EVER: playing around with a partition editor and accidentally creating a new partition table (which destroys all partitions on the hard drive)

NEVER PLAY WITH PARTITION EDITORS