[Wine] Re: Running Vampire the Masquerade - Bloodlines graphic bug

qparis wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Mar 6 14:57:52 CST 2012

Patched wine version is also planned :)

You'll see on the log file "PlayOnLinux is using a patched wine version.\nPlease DO NOT use this log on winehq website!"

I can change the message if you want to. For gecko problems, I could add a message like this.

Also, it's not written in the log, but you should know that we ALWAYS disable winemenebuilder.exe.so with

export WINEDLLOVERRIDES="winemenubuilder.exe=d"

Is it a problem for you ? If really it is, I could re-enable it for PlayOnLinux and find another way to control shortcuts menu