[Wine] Re: Limiting the execution of Wine to allowed programs

tomsawyer2k5 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Mar 9 03:06:07 CST 2012

Wow, I didn't expect anyone to reply...my bad.  Actually I was more interested in landeel's idea of a custom Wineprefix.  If I can do that, then I could also implement a DirectX fix for one of the older games...Sonic R, and fix that green patching.  Well, I dunno how to implement the patch, but I know where the code is.

Since there's plenty of space on the hard drive, installing Wine per game is fine with me.

So, can someone possibly help me with this, or am I over my head?