[Wine] Re: Trace for DLLs needed for applications

Alex_G wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Mar 12 02:02:04 CDT 2012

Noo!  :)
I meant absolutely other thing.

How the application can use dll (in our case - wined3d), if there is no references to it inside of the executable or linkage from other dlls if we run it in Windows.

So where the wined3d.dll become initialazed? =)

I see that in Windows application uses d3d8thk.dll (some "thunk", I dunno what's for that file ))) and not using in Wine. Another is msacm.dll (if I remember the name) also not in use in Windows.

Excuse me I'm just interesting in educative aims.  [Wink]