[Wine] FFXIV (further debugging; tweaking)

Allendar wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Mar 13 08:20:08 CDT 2012

Hi all,

So Final Fantasy XIV (online MMO) runs perfect (Gold) with most people to this point. Although I would want to contribute by debugging it even further than the current phase. First step I wanted to undertake is to see if there are known fixes for the Debug run (Wineskin) before a player enters the game (login screen).

I get the following LastWineRun.log back after normally quiting after logging in (but not starting the actual game).

http://ffxiv.les4all.nl/LastRunWine.txt

As you can see there is a lot of repetitive fixme's. I hope someone recognizes some warnings/errors that maybe can be fixed somehow.

I'm running Mac OSX Lion 10.7.3 (iMac 21" Mid 2011, 16GB RAM, Core i5 2.5GHz Quad, ATI Radeon HD 6750M 512 MB.
The software I'm using is Wineskin. The wrapper version is 2.5.4 and the Engine I use is WS8Wine1.3.37.