[Wine] Re: Presentation mode in Power Point 2007 with 2 screens

Alex_G wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Mar 13 14:10:54 CDT 2012

[Mr. Green]  [Shocked]  :D
Excuse me, I bet a little more...

Here is no contradictions.

Fully compatible - regarding to ppt version 2003 (as seems to me), just that I meant.

and

Almost same - regarding to the possibilities (probably 90% of them, means basic, are similar)

As about "Gimp" - for me is more than enough, first - since it's free, second - I haven't so much money for "Photoshop", bcoz this is a Professional Program Complex, (sure I still have it, but exclusively for non-commercial purposes, not for my work (and for learning, or as demo)). :D

Anyway I just proposed to him a solution, probably temporary.