[Wine] Cant get GameRanger to work in Wine

SlayerzCheeze wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Mar 13 17:22:48 CDT 2012

So I have this very specific problem.  I want to run the windows version of gameranger to run Heroes of Might and magic 3 to play online with my other friends who have pc's.  I could just run it off boot camp. But I want to be able to work on other work on my OSX.  So I need to find a way to access the pc version of game ranger to run HOMM3 on a pc level.  However when I try to install gameranger after the log in sequence it just sits there stuck on the connecting screen.  It says loggin in...  and simply tries to log in forever.

Any idea why this would happen or how to fix it?
Thanks!  Im a super Noob to Wine.  Just learn about it and downloaded it today :D