[Wine] Has anyone tried to intall CoolNovo with Wine?

Pandorabox wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Mar 13 19:38:48 CDT 2012

I once tried it, but it strangely failed, saying that an executable file is not found. So I went into my Wine C drive folder, and really, no file related to CoolNovo was there to be found.

Does anyone have an idea about what was wrong with my attempt to install CoolNovo? I would really appreciate your help if you also try it yourself and tell me the correct way to install it. I am actually very new to Wine, and currently have no idea on what is going on.

http://coolnovo.com/?hl=en
You may download coolnovo up there.