[Wine] Re: Will it be possible for Wine to run gaming emulators?

Pandorabox wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Mar 16 08:22:58 CDT 2012

I checked the information for TGB Dual in AppDB and Bugzilla, and discovered
that someone already mentioned exactly the same problems. Yet these
problems regarding TGB Dual has not been fixed even if the latest report
of the problems with TGB Dual was made in April 2011, which is now almost
one full year ago. So I wish the next version of wine will eventually fix this
problem as much as the report for the problem is relatively old.