[Wine] Re: PlayOnLinux/PlayOnMac 4.0.16, wineprefix logging system

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Mar 19 11:30:53 CDT 2012

To recap for those who haven't read the other thread, after having a look at the sample log qparis provided, I decided that it looked useful enough that I, personally, am willing to at least take a look at the new POL logs and, based on what I see, troubleshoot from there just as I would for anyone else, keeping in mind that "just as I would for anyone else" will very often involve telling the user to reinstall to a clean wineprefix using the latest development release, without winetricks or other tweaks.

Obviously no one else is obligated to do that; I merely ask that no one interfere.

I assume this thread was locked to avoid pointless arguments over a controversial choice, so I am going to re-lock it.