[Wine] Re: Help with Sony Vegas 7.0a

socialbookmark17 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Mar 20 23:37:23 CDT 2012

If you say sony vegas 7.0a does not work, then you are wrong, but I am having some minor issues. The second time I tried, I got it to do everything except display in that monitor. The rest of the times, the program crashed upon loading. Each try was done on a seperate install of the latest ubuntu.

nri pan card (www.nrisharetradingaccount.com/pan-card-for-nri)
NRI Pan card Online.Apply and get PAN card at your offshore cope with.Step by Stage Guidelines to implement NRI PAN Card.PAN Card for NRI at Just Rs 2200 only nri pan card.