[Wine] Re: Office Professional Plus 2010 install fails

faelmc wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Mar 22 10:34:32 CDT 2012

Thank dimesio, I exclude the wineprefix, and created another to try to machine.config, machine.config, was caught on my machine being, I have dual boot with windows xp and debian.
But still the same problem, I need to install mono?

I would like to test, because the announcement of wine 1.4, is there that you could use Office 2010, yes, I know it was purchases simpler versions of Office is not a plus.