[Wine] Re: Halo:Combat Evolved with black text and overhead

KhanTG wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Mar 24 10:46:41 CDT 2012

I am also having the same issue.  I have upgraded to the latest wine in the Ubuntu repositories (1.3 beta), but that doesn't fix the issue and makes things worse my messing up my sound... anyway, here is the log file created as was requested in a previous post:
http://pastebin.com/Fv2rfh6C
 The 1.4 RC is not available through the repos...at least not the repos I have.  I'm not going to cry over not having Halo, but it is a bit annoying to know that it USED-TO work properly.

Please also keep in mind that I am not a coder... I switched to Linux for moral reasons, but I am willing to learn what I need when I need it.

Thanks