[Wine] For MSN, YAHOO, Gtalk

tparker tparker at etherstorm.net
Tue Mar 27 09:40:12 CDT 2012

On 3/27/2012 9:52 AM, ehshibu wrote:
> i want to use wine for use MSN, YAHOO , gtalk original messenger on Fedora 16.
> is it possible ?
> also want to know if possible, then can i save my chat history ?
It is much easier to use a native Linux program (I use Pidgin but there
are others that work well also). It gives you one chat client to manage
but can work with all three of the account types you listed plus some.
Getting each of those to work through wine individually would probably
take more time and hassle than using a Linux native program where
install and setting up your account info is only a few minutes.