[Wine] Re: Whereigo builder under Wine

twin_57103 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Mar 27 11:49:16 CDT 2012

Hi,

I tried exporting wineprefix, repeated winetricks dotnet20, and tried again.  Still the same error.  Either I am simply too novice a linux user to get this going, or something is missing on my system.  I have tried to call the program from the command line but can't quite figure out the syntax.  I am using the shortcut under my applications menu.

Thanks for trying to help - I appreciate it.  Sorry I'm slow to pick up on the details.  I may simply need to do this at home on my Windows system (the netbook is my "coffee-break" computer and often where I get the most done since my evenings tend to get busy).