[Wine] Mouse Problem: Cannot aim

stonix_015 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Mar 27 14:46:42 CDT 2012

Ive got a big problem:
I cant aim, if i move my mouse, shortly the character aims in the direction, but it will be resetted after few milli seconds.

I think it could be missing driver in my system, but i dont know what:
Ive installed dbus, udev, evdev and the all xorg-packages (including xf86-input-mouse)

- Experimenting with xorg.conf didnt helped, i went from NO conf-file to nvidia-xconfig automatic config file, tried everything to change, but it didnt took effect.
- Install another wine version didnt help.
- Creating a new user account with new wineconfig and new .wine folder, everything new, didnt helped, too.
- Using another window manager (icewm instead of kdm) even didnt helped.

I dont know what to do. I dont changed anything to my registry, just entered winecfg (to create a new .wine), changing NOTHING !!, copied the game to drive_c and started it. And TADAAAA the problem was still there.