[Wine] Re: Mouse Problem: Cannot aim

stonix_015 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Mar 28 09:34:34 CDT 2012

Probably not :( but thanks for your help.
X-server 1.11 is very old version and they say the bug is there too, but i dont remember that i had this bug in past.

Since X-server 1.12 i had a posting, complaining about alwaysoffscreen rendering doesnt work anymore. (I didnt know that it was because xserver 1.12, only 2 days ago i recognized that the date of the 1.12 update matches perfectly.)

But shooter ran fine and without troubles.

I reinstalled my arch linux today and it didnt changed anything.
It is not fun anymore !!