[Wine] Winasio, somebody know how make it work??

Splashman wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed May 2 11:10:31 CDT 2012

Hi everybody
I am using a 12.04 Precise pangolin amd64 with jakd 1.5.8, wine 1.5.3 and wineasio 9.0 and i'm having a lot of problems to use de regsrv32 winasio.dll always drop me the "Failed to load DLL wineasio.dll"

I've copied the wineasio.dll.so in /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/wine and /usr/lib32/wine/
ive reinstalled wine, wineasio changed jackd2 to jackd did wineboot too so i dont know what more can i do

if someone have any trick for that i will be very thankfull