[Wine] Re: Problems with managing layers

kribor wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu May 3 13:50:05 CDT 2012

Hi,

May not be the right forum but I got it running (I think) so I thought I might as well tell you how...

The fix was extremely easy - I installed ubuntu 12.04 precise and installed the latest wine 1.5.3. After fixing setting HWOK flag in the registry everything is working - even layers that have annoyed me and kept me in windows :D

Not sure if this happens only for me but for keyboard shortcuts to work I had to go into window -> preferences ->shortcuts  and "reset all"

Hope this helps.