[Wine] Program hangs with "LISTVIEW_WindowProc unknown msg"

rosros wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat May 5 09:37:17 CDT 2012

Program: "Ultra Fractal 5"
Downloadable from: http://www.ultrafractal.com
Wine version: 1.4
Linux: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS

Terminal output:
fixme:system:SetProcessDPIAware stub!
err:listview:LISTVIEW_WindowProc unknown msg 108c wp=00000000 lp=00000000
fixme:console:CONSOLE_DefaultHandler Terminating process 8 on event 0

Ultra Fractal 5 (or even X) hangs  after "LISTVIEW_WindowProc unknown msg 108c".
No wine configuration change (but I tried native comdlg.dll, with the same result).
BTW: I (patched for my system and) recompiled wine 1.1.34,
compilation was successful; I then ran wine from the build dir,
and got the same message (among others).