[Wine] Re: Ubuntu 12.04 64bit, Wine 1.5.3, OpenGL issue

nepenthes wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun May 6 08:38:49 CDT 2012

Is there a known workaround ? I've been searching for this informations for a while now, and I found nothing relevant.

Something could help me though : what libraries does wine need to get a working 32bit opengl support, and in what folder ?
That would be the first step to check what's missing, as long as correctly installed video drivers and ia32 libs don't provide useful information.

Anything else could cause a this bug ? (the libraries alternatives configurations ?)