[Wine] Re: The drama continues...

jjmckenzie wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun May 6 12:30:29 CDT 2012

[quote="PDN"]Dear Jordan, James, and other Winers,

More in the "get it running on a Mac" saga:

* As you recall, the error I'm getting is:

err:process:__wine_kernel_init boot event wait timed out

* I tried the env WINEDEBUG=+all wine yourapp.exe
command on two apps -- got (apparently) exactly the same results;
(one app from the platinum section of AppDB)

* The export DYLD_FALLBACK_LIBRARY_PATH=/opt/local/lib
command didn't seem to help;

Here is my DYLD_FALLBACK_LIBRARY_PATH statement from a build using Ryan's script:

export DYLD_FALLBACK_LIBRARY_PATH="/Users/jamesmckenzie/wine/wine-1.4-rc2/lib:/opt/X11/lib:/usr/lib"

I have the libraries from Wine added as well as the libraries from XQuartz.

Can you add in this for testing purposes?

BTW, my Fink build also needed the path to Wine's libraries or it would not run on my Mac with either Leopard or Snow Leopard.

James