[Wine] The drama continues...

Prahas David Nafissian prahas.music at gmail.com
Sun May 6 13:21:47 CDT 2012

> Here is my DYLD_FALLBACK_LIBRARY_PATH statement from a build using Ryan's script:
>
> export DYLD_FALLBACK_LIBRARY_PATH="/Users/jamesmckenzie/wine/wine-1.4-rc2/lib:/opt/X11/lib:/usr/lib"

As my Wine folder does not seem to have folders within it, I used the following,
which still didn't help:

export DYLD_FALLBACK_LIBRARY_PATH="/opt/local/lib/wine"

Also, I am cd-ing to the correct dir in terminal, then running the wine command,
as in the FAQ.

Getting ready to buy a used PC laptop running Windows XP...  :-(

--Prahas