[Wine] Re: Ubuntu 12.04 64bit, Wine 1.5.3, OpenGL issue

nepenthes wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon May 7 11:08:18 CDT 2012

Yes, I understant there is no workaround and this will need to be bixed on the Ubuntu (or Wine) side.

My answer was in fact motivated by Martin's posts, I don't need a 32 vs 64 bit troll, I usually know what I'm doing on my computer, and I don't need someone to tell me which OS architecture I am supposed to run (since I have already gone through the benchmarks, optimization talks, compatibility issues solving, and I knew what I was doing when I chose to use a 64 bit OS , and after all this is not even an architecture related bug.