[Wine] Completely green with programming-need help with USB *MAC*

ultramario1998 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri May 11 01:29:19 CDT 2012

Hey all,
I need help with getting a USB device to work with its own program on a Mac computer running OSX version 10.7.3. I know that Wine does not support USB but that there is a fix. If you could help me with installation, that would be great. Note that I am a complete newbie with any programming, so if you talk about running something with Terminal, I'm going to have no clue what you're talking about. For most of you, this isn't going to be worth your time, but if you are willing to help, I would love it.