[Wine] Program in wine fails during the C-function call setlocale

wiseguy wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri May 18 17:04:16 CDT 2012

Hallo,

i want to use a Windows-Program in Wineskin. That Program break the start because of a fail-Return from the ANSI C function call 'setlocale(LC_ALL, "german")'. Because of the Programm has to calculate with prices, it's necessary to use this function. Has anybody an idea how I can make this function call positive? I don't know more about the details, but I asked the windows programmer and he told me that details that i wrote.

Kind Regards