[Wine] WINE stalled, printer says it's printed, but it hasn't

desert_gold wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed May 23 11:06:55 CDT 2012

I installed a Z1300 Lexmark printer using WINEHQ and CUPS on a Toshiba Satellite M115 S3049 laptop.  I am running Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx.

 It found the driver to install.  I installed that, tried to print a test print and then something else.  You could see the processing, then that would disappear, but the printer had not printed.  Looking BACK at the printing jobs done, it said that they had been printed, but they weren't.  What do I do now?  I am an "Absolute Beginner" in Ubuntu and Wine.