[Wine] Facebook video calling for Firefox for Windows, in Wine

BenWiley4000 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat May 26 06:02:40 CDT 2012

I am trying to use Facebook video calling, and I am running Ubuntu 12.04, which clearly is not supported by Facebook video calling.  I installed Firefox 12 for Windows using Wine, and it works perfectly.  I installed Adobe Flash player for Windows using Wine, and it works perfectly in Firefox for Windows.  But I tried installing the Facebook video chat plugin, and when the setup tries to download the installer from the Internet, it crashes.  Google Chrome for Windows has a similar installer and I think it has the same problem.  Is there a way to circumvent this?

Thanks