[Wine] Re: Newbie iTunes Question

StutzJr wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat May 26 11:35:39 CDT 2012

Well so far today I've tried regular installing XP twice to a bluescreen and confirmed the broken iTunes 10.6.1.7 interface in Wine 1.2.3-0ubuntu1 on Mint 12.  Going to try a different install cd + driver set and virtualbox tomorrow.  As per my other post I'd really like to know the prospects / roadmap for full Wine support, including store and sync.

I also tried the libimobiledevice option mentioned here but all I was able to do was get ideviceinfo, I wasn't able to mount the device and it didn't show up in either banshee or rhythmbox.