[Wine] Re: Wine not showing up on program list

Guan wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon May 28 01:29:19 CDT 2012

I can, of course use terminal and run programs that way, which I have done in some cases.  However, I'm trying to set up a language lab at the school that I work at.  Most of my students that would be using the Rosetta Stone software are ages 3-7, so running things from terminal is a bit beyond them.  In a side note, this issue doesn't seem to be occuring when I use the latest version of the MATE desktop.  I need to double confirm that the other Cinnamon desktop I use at work is or is not having this issue.  I am wondering if today's update to wine 1.5.5 fix this issue.