[Wine] Wine download for Mac OSX

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 19:36:31 CDT 2013

On 7 April 2013 16:54, Lord_Methen <Methens_Lair at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Greetings to whom this may concern.
>
> A friend had suggested "Wine" to run "Windows" on my Macbook Pro OSX" I am not sure which version of Wine to download, if someone could assist me, i would greatly appreciate it.

Although I am a fan of OS X, all my Macs are PowerPC machines and
therefore I am disbarred from running recent versions (10.6+) and thus
WINE.

However, saying that, I don't /know/ of a version of WINE for OS X
that is Free. The only one I know of is Crossover. I have tried this,
though, and it works very well.

http://www.codeweavers.com/products/

Tel: +44 20-8685-0498 • Cell: +44 7939-087884