[Wine] Installing The Witcher, GOG edition

Hartmut Figge h.figge at gmx.de
Wed Dec 18 07:51:28 CST 2013

Martin Gregorie:

>For some reason I don't understand, but probably commercial since
>Crossover ran/runs the forum, they were unwilling to to do anything more
>than use human volunteer moderators to block forum spam and were totally
>unwilling and/or unable to fit a spam filter between the forum and the
>mailing list.

Mhm. Seeing the mentioning of moderators, i remember threads in which
the moderator wrote 'case closed'. Such can only be done in a forum and
not in a mailing list or a newsgroup. If someone disagreed with the
decision of the moderator and wrote still a reply, it would appear on
the forum because of the connection.

To stop the defiance of the moderator, closing the connection seems
desirable. Power? *fg*

Hartmut