[Wine] WineHQ Web API?

Mikhail Krutov neko at takino.org
Tue Jan 22 09:58:08 CST 2013

Hi!
Thank you for your answer.
It is not, script is (almost) ready for me.
However, parsing of HTML directly is ugly, inefficient and buggy
In some cases, you won't be able to pick up exact application you want with 100%
confidence without fetching some pages & over-bloated HTML parsing (e.g.: instead
of getting exact info I need I get 200% more and need to cut the needed part).
Any ways API (or such a service under appdb.winehq.org site) would have been nice.

P.s. you forgot to add wine-users@ to Cc:
:)