Agenda for Wineconf

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Fri Dec 5 22:19:03 CST 2003

Hi Folks,

I've started mulling over an agenda for Wineconf, and
I wanted to bounce some ideas off of everyone.

First, at the last Wineconf, while it was great fun,
I think there was a strong sense that there were
too many 'presentations' and not enough time for
simple discussions.

So, to that end, I'd like to propose an agenda
that has a fairly modest number of 'presentations',
but then also includes slots for structured discussions,
and lots of time for unstructured conversations.

And, of course, I think a nice chunk of the unstructured
portions should be done over a meal and/or libations.

I've asked Alexandre to do a keynote, and I've asked a few
of you to give targetted talks.  If anyone has something
they'd like to present on, please let me know.

For discussions, I'd like to suggest the following
structured topics:

   1.  Wine 1.0.
   2.  In search of the magic bullet -
         Can we transform our processes in any way
         to make Wine go faster?
   3.  Game hack fest (this could be all night Saturday,
         with beers)

Thoughts?  Suggestions?  All feedback is welcome.

Cheers,

Jeremy