NT kernel compatibility interest?

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Thu Jan 8 12:44:42 CST 2004

Howdy,

Well, you would absolutely be welcome.  Sadly, I don't think
any of the ReactOS guys are going to make it, and I suspect
they would be your best connection.  I'm not sure how
interesting Captive NTFS is to general Wine hackers.

However, Captive NTFS was news to me and I'm quite
surprised and impressed.  It seems as though you've
made solid practical use out of the ReactOS work, and that's
very interesting.  Now if you can get video drivers and
printer drivers to work...

Cheers,

Jeremy